To register online please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Read this Entire Page. Click I ACCEPT to Continue to Enrollment Form.
Step 2: Fill Out Enrollment Form. Click SUBMIT to Continue to Payment Page.
Step 3: Pick Your Session & Add to Cart. Make Payment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please read our policies/answers page before registering. It has tons of helpful information, answers to all FAQ and contains essential information that you should be aware of. Link Below.
Hello Allstars & Families!
Thanks for enrolling in our program. All classes are filled on a first received basis. As soon as your registration form & payment are received you will either receive an e-mail confirmation of your child's enrollment, or be contacted about an alternative class in case the class is full or doesn't have enough enrollment.
& Release of Liability
BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE GIVING UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO RECOVER DAMAGES IN CASE OF INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGES. READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING IT. YOUR SIGNATURE INDICATES YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF AND AGREEMENT TO ITS TERMS.
In consideration of my minor child being permitted to participate in any manner in Allstar program, related events and activities, the undersigned, as the minor child's parent or legal guardian:
1. Acknowledges that the games, events and activities entail both known and unknown risks that could result in serious physical or emotional injury, disability, paralysis, death, or damage to my minor child, or to property damage of my minor child or of third parties. These risks could result from the actions of the participating minor child, other participants, or third parties, whether through their actions, inactions, negligence, or the condition of the premises or any equipment used. Further, there could be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. The undersigned acknowledges that the actions of the participants and outside third parties may not necessarily be fully controlled, and the safety of my minor child or of any other person may not be guaranteed.
2. Understanding the risks involved in participating in the activities, including the risk of death and serious physical and emotional harm, the undersigned voluntarily chooses to have his or her minor child participate in the activities and assumes and accepts all of the foregoing risks and accepts full and complete responsibility for the damages following such injury, disability, or death, whether caused by the Allstar Academy in whole or in part.
3. On behalf of the undersigned, the undersigned's participating minor child, any other minor child of the undersigned on the premises, and their heirs, assigns, heirs and next-of-kin, releases and forever discharges Allstar Academy, its affiliated clubs, its respective administrators, directors, agents and other employees of the organization, including but not limited to "The City of Encinitas and it's employees", other members or participants, sponsors, sponsoring agencies, advertising, owners, and lessors of the premises (collectively, the "Releasee"), from all claims, actions, demands, rights, causes of action and liabilities, in law or in equity, whether the undersigned's own or derivative claims, based upon any bodily injury or disability, illness or disease, death, financial loss, property loss, damage, destruction or other harm, of whatever nature, whether foreseen or unforeseen, that may be sustained or suffered by the undersigned or the undersigned's participating minor child or any other person as a direct or indirect consequence of the participation of the undersigned's minor child in the AllStar Academy athletics program and related events and activities, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasee or otherwise; provided, however, that the foregoing does not release Releasee from liability arising from Releasee's own willful or intentional injury to the undersigned's minor child or his or her property.
4. Understands that this waiver refers to and covers events that may occur after signing, and that the undersigned or his or her minor child may suffer serious damage or injury, and the undersigned hereby expressly waives any claim under Section 1542 of the California Civil Code relating to the release of unknown claims, which section reads as follows: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
5. Agrees not to bring a claim against, sue, demand compensation from or attach the property or assets of Releasee, in the undersigned's name of in the name of the undersigned's minor child or children, for any loss or damage arising or resulting directly or indirectly from the undersigned's minor child's participation in the activities or the minor child's presence at the premises for the activities.
6. Agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all claims, suits, demands, liabilities, damage, losses, costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney's fees arising from or in connection with the injury, illness or death of any person or the damage, destruction or loss of any of the undersigned's minor child's or others' property which might result, directly or indirectly, from the undersigned's minor child's participation in activities described here.
7. Grants authorization for photograph's to be taken of my child and posted on the AllStar Academy or affiliated websites.
8. Grants authorization for emergency medical and/or hospital care for the participating minor child of the undersigned (or any other minor child under the undersigned's care on the premises where the activities occur), at the discretion of employees and agents of AllStar Academy
9. I HAVE READ ALL POLICIES OF AllStar Academy OUTLINED ON THE POLICIES PAGE OF THEIR WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE SECTION ABOUT THEIR REFUND POLICY) AT:
https://allstarbaseballsoftball.com/policies---faq.htmlAND I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THEM ALL!
The undersigned has read this document carefully and fully understands all of its terms.
I ACCEPT - Continue to Enrollment Form